Thursday, October 11, 2007

Foreclosurehelpbook.com -- is still fake

Notice how this troll who claims to be me hasn't updated his site in over two days. What a farce! I can tell you supporterz that Dr. Phil is a PRINCE of a man, and I was able to get some sweet media exposure thanks to him. The show should be on the air in 2 weeks.

I feel like hosting another "Foreclosure Fridays" just for old times sake. Perhaps this week, or perhaps no. We'll just have to wait and see.

Last night I thought about writing a poem for Galina, but then I decided not to. There are so many thoughts in my mind that never come to pass, as if it's a dream. Sometimes my days feel like they last a thousand years as I pass the grass. The grass of my former properties, that is.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

MURST

Anonymous said...

F*** you! The real Casey is going to post any time now, you just watch.

Anonymous said...

What happened to the hatercast.

Anonymous said...

caseyhater2's hatercast went crap, hopefully his next one is better.

Anonymous said...

Yo fake Casey!

If you're real, why didn't you make a post in September?

Give it up Tavington. You're not even funny.

Anonymous said...

Who is this Tavington fellow that people keep bringing up?

serinitis said...

Why is Danion Lupo's website cashtruck.com suspended?

Anonymous said...

That's cuz Damion Lupo and Fake Casey are haterz -- in the extreme. Stick to this blog, if you're a true supporterz.