Saturday, October 13, 2007

I make $1000 a week from blogging

Because of my sweet media exposure and my sweet links, I make 1000 big ones a week just by checking my blog from time to time. Can any of you loosers and haterz make such a claim? I bet most of you work at McD's at minimum wage.

And technically, I am not breaking any of my previous promises. I have followed all of my agreements right to the letter. So go ahead and bitch you haterz, winnerz like me are kicking ass all over the internet and there's nothing you can do about that!

Supporterz rool and haterz drool while I lay a can of whoop ass on all of the doubters on the Dr. Phil Show.

KEEP IT SWEET

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MURST, FAKE MURSE BOY

Anonymous said...

Keep it sweet is what I told G last night.

Nadya Dwi said...

Can you elaborate on the realization you had regarding trolling and its impact on real-life experiences and responsibilities? Visit us Telkom University