Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Dr. Phil -- The Inside Scoop

Don't go to the other hater sites or to that impostor one -- this is your real source of information on my sweet appearance on the DR. PHIL SHOW.

I secretly recorded my segment while in the hot seat. You can listen to some of what occurred: here.

I see your frustration, I hear your doubts and I listen to your anger. But LISTEN to the HIDDEN MESSAGE contained HEREIN in the recording.

The recording is THE THING.

But, it should be self-evident for me to reveal my purpose, at this point.

Still, this is no "prank".

So, I say again...

You've heard the message I delivered, but did you really hear?

Maybe I will be your guidance, but I cannot solve the riddle for you.

All of you must open your intellect and communicate with each other, as this is the only way the solution can be revealed.

Hear.

Read.

Think.

Communicate.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting. Looks like our serial travington has become a 'prog troll' artist. Should confuse the hell out of the few that still believe that this is the real Snowflake here.

Anonymous said...

WTF is this?

Anonymous said...

I'll be hosting a haterzcast tomorrow at 5:00 PM EST (my W-2 job is during weird hours), hope to see some of you haterz there:

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=58179&cmd=tc

Anonymous said...

Here is the link, shortened a bit:

http://tinyurl.com/2l4lan

serinitis said...

Have you considering filing a dba for the "Real Casey Serin". You don't want any of those fake Casey's to try and take your name. You could also cobble together a couple of free foreclosure pamphlets into a book and beat those fake Casey's out with your publication

Anonymous said...

You strike me, Sir, as spam musubi. Salty and seaweedy, but without real meaty goodness.

Anonymous said...

Have you ever farted when sitting in a plastic chair? That's way more entertaining then this website

露出 said...

露出を楽しむ為には同じ趣味を持った者同士掲示板で交流を深めましょう♪登録無料で楽しい露出を体験する事ができます。

グリー said...

グリーをも凌駕する出会いサイト【スタービーチ】!一世を風靡し突如として姿を消したサイトが今蘇る!恋愛経験が無い方でも簡単に出会えるのが当サイト!ぜひご活用ください

家出 said...

この時期地方家出娘達がわんさか。まだ何もしらない純真無垢な地方家出娘達があなたの住んでるすぐ近くにいます!今すぐ掲示板にアクセスしてあげて

高額バイト said...

速報!何かとお金がいるこの時期楽でなお且つ遊べてしかも高収入のバイトが遂に発表された!とことん自由に楽しく自分のペースで稼いで年末を潤して下さい