Monday, October 8, 2007

Foreclosurehelpbook.com is a fake -- part II

Some haterz have been insinuating that I'm not the real Casey. Case in point, this poster from one of the hater sites:

  • Major Copyright Infringement. Part of me is tempted to post a little warning on FHB to Casey, just for the sheer DMCA goodness, but the rest of me says, "Let's see how long Tav will keep ripping Casey off..." A science experiment, if you will.

It just hurts my little toosh whenever haterz start to hate on me! I think I will go buy myself another fabulous bag to get rid of all this negativity around here.

Watch me on the Dr. Phil show! Hope you supporterz can spot my new, sweet hair style.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

MURST!!

Anonymous said...

I hope Dr. Phil kicks your ass!

Anonymous said...

Casey, you suck.

Anonymous said...

Hey, why did you change your post?

Anonymous said...

So, what's your handle on CH.C, Casey? :-D